Contoh percakapan receptionist menangani keluhan tamu

Here is the conversation receptionist handling guest complaints:

Receptionist: Good morning, how can I assist you?

Guest: Good morning. I'm staying in room number 305, and there are a few issues I would like to report.

Receptionist: Of course, I'm here to listen to your complaints. What happened in your room?

Guest: Firstly, the AC in my room is not functioning properly. The temperature inside the room feels very hot.

Receptionist: I apologize for the inconvenience. I will immediately send a technician to check the AC in your room. Is there any other problem you would like to report?

Guest: Yes, I also tried to use the hotel WiFi, but the signal is very weak and keeps disconnecting.

Receptionist: Thank you for letting us know. I will promptly report this issue to the IT department so they can fix the WiFi connection in your room. Is there any other complaint you would like me to be aware of?

Guest: No, just the AC and WiFi issues that I want to address.

Receptionist: Alright, I will contact the technician and the IT department to handle these issues. Would you like to stay in the same room or would you prefer to be moved to another room?

Guest: I will stay in the same room if the problems can be resolved quickly.

Receptionist: I will take immediate action to fix the AC and WiFi in your room. Thank you for informing us about your complaints, and we apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. If there's anything else you need to address, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Guest: Thank you for your attention. I hope the issues can be resolved soon.

Receptionist: Certainly, we will do our best to resolve these issues. If you need any further assistance, feel free to come to the reception desk. We hope you have a better experience for the remainder of your stay here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Laporan Study Banding^^

Contoh percakapan penanganan reservasi dalam bahasa Inggris^^

Perbedaan Finish dengan done